Travelling & Restaurants with Tess

Travelling & Restaurants with Tess
I am 32, Swedish, living in Jersey with a passion for travelling and nice food. Here in my blog I collect my experiences and ratings for some of the places I have visited.

Friday 30 September 2016

Brighton, United Kingdom - The Artist Residence




Me and four girlfriends visited Brighton the last weekend of September 2016. 

We had booked the "below deck - the big one for 6" which was a perfect hang out for us with a private living room and keeping us all together rather than booking 3 separate rooms. 


The room had 4 bunk beds and a 1 king size bed in a separate bedroom, a big sofa and comfy armchairs, a nice bathroom and a separate toilet. 

I would rate the room (5 of 5) and the perfect choice for a girls weekend. 

Location
The location is great and very central, just behind the British Airways i360 (useful marker when navigating Brighton), so just off the seafront. 5 minute walk to the shops, 5-10 minutes to the pier, 5 minutes walk along the sea front. I would rate it (5 of 5).

Breakfast 
The breakfast restaurant is lovely and I had a really nice Eggs Florentine and cappuccino. 

I would rate the restaurant (based on breakfast only (4+ of 5).

Rating
I would give the Overall Experience (5 of 5). The only negative thing we experiences was on check out when we discovered that the water bottles in the hotel were not complimentary (EUR3 each) and with the hot weather we drank all the water in the room (6 bottles per day) which was very expensive.

Links 

No comments:

Post a Comment