Travelling & Restaurants with Tess

Travelling & Restaurants with Tess
I am 32, Swedish, living in Jersey with a passion for travelling and nice food. Here in my blog I collect my experiences and ratings for some of the places I have visited.

Sunday 7 February 2016

Things to do in Bahamas - Swimming with the Pigs in Exuma

We spent 2 weeks in Bahamas and split our stay as follows:



Swimming with the Pigs in Exuma 
The best tour I have ever been to was when we went swimming with the pigs at Sandals Emerald Bay in Exuma. We booked the ocean saffari through the hotel and it was amazing. We went in the morning and got picked up from the hotel to the boat. Not only did we see the swimming pigs but we also saw some beautiful spots of nature and iguanas. 

I would highly recommend this tour. It was one of the main reasons I wanted to go to Bahamas and the trip exceeded my expectations. The captain and first mate entertained us and there was also a professional photographer on the boat that took pictures that you could purchase at the hotel gift shot. We purchased a couple of pictures but also took some pictures with our iphones. 
















  

Shopping in Nassau
The resorts were so lovely so we didn't really feel the need to do anything else than spending time at the resort.  However, in Nassau we did go in to town one day for some shopping. We simply jumped on the local bus outside our hotel and it was about 30 min drive in to the center. There were mostly jewelry shops and tourist boutiques and everything is tax free. We bought some local souvenirs, Rich bough a watch and I bought a handbag.  


No comments:

Post a Comment